Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Arrested Development


arrested development
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
The funniest show on television, and perhaps the only thing that I watch that isn't cartoon or reality.... oh, how I love my Bluth family. I'm so happy we're smack at the beginning of season 3, it makes my Mondays more bearable and every other day of the week excruciating waiting for the next episode.

I may have laughed so hard this week that I fell on the floor... only my favorite TV family has a stair car and a cabin car, so you have to "watch out for bridges and hop-ons cause you will get some hop-ons," and "watch out for live-ins cause you will get some live-ins."

I realize that some reading this might not follow the show and may not find this very interesting or funny at all, but I personally just cracked up while writing that (thank God no one else is upstairs at Rendez-Vous at this ungodly hour). In fact I just read it again and I am still chuckling.

The funniest moment in the last episode, however, had to be in the preview for next week, when we find that Scott Baio will be playing the Bluth family's new lawyer, Bob Loblaw. Not very funny yet? Say it fast... Bob Loblaw. Ba-blah-blah. Ba-blah-blah!

I'm not sure how this is coming off over the computer, it could be totally lame, but I am finding it terribly amusing. And frankly, that's all that really matters here.

Ba-blah-blah!

No comments: