Sunday, September 11, 2005

A Wonderful Roommate


Joker Danjo
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
This guy (admittedly he doesn't usually look like this, this is a Halloween pic, duh) has been making me extremely happy recently. His name is Danjo, and he is my one sane roommate (out of two). He recently underwent foot surgery and was layed up in East Lansing for three months, so I forgot what it was like to have him around the house.

I came back from my dad's last night and the living room carpet had been cleaned. Let me tell you, that carpet was nasty when we moved in here two years ago, but now it looks almost new. Better than I have ever seen it or ever even imagined it. Danjo also cleaned my fishtank (admittedly I have some more work to do on it but it is a pain in the ass and I am lazy) and he found this plaque-like thingy that my dad got me (years ago) that says "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much," and hung it in the perfect place above our dining room table.

Oh Danjo, I love him so much right now. I got all veclemped last night when I walked in to see the house in the state that it was. It's not that I can't do this stuff myself... well, yes, I guess it is. I'm a slothful, dirty bastard who is lucky to have a wonderful roommate. If only I could replace the other one (yes Brad, that means you, shape up before I post about you on Things Hated).

No comments: