Wednesday, September 21, 2005

World's Ugliest Dog


uglydog
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
In case you can't tell by the lack of posts lately, I am really busy with school. It's been super tough (much more difficult than I expected) but I am getting used to it. But I just got my BRAND NEW LAPTOP (if you've seen my old computer- circa 1998- you understand how exited I am) so I will be able to handle the workload a little better and also procrastinate by posting on these silly little blogs.

In a totally unrelated matter, I thought I'd show you all this lovely pic in case you'd never seen Sam, the winner of The Worlds Ugliest Dog Contest for the past 3 years. He is a 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese something or other, and isn't he adorable?? Imagine waking up to him cuddling with you in the morning. I imagine it would be a serious shock each time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for whatever happened to your dog! I hope things get better for you and the dog! Hopefully it becomes much better!