Monday, September 26, 2005

..... the Whole World Smiles With You


kellysmile
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Eh, kind of an obscure post today... I've been meaning to share this pic of Kelly wearing a slightly maniacal grin, so there you go. Does it make you grin too? No? Me niether, it's too damn early in the morning. But maybe for you, reading this post, it's mid afternoon, you just woke up from a good ten hours of sleep, you've got your OJ and Special K and Kelly is just really making you smile right now. That's good. Good for you.

Me? Do I sound kinda grouchy today? I feel grouchy. I'm sitting upstairs at Rendez-Vous watching the minutes tick away until class starts and really wishing I had an IV cause the coffee isn't getting into my system fast enough. I've got two papers due (in one class, what crap) tomorrow, one is done and the other isn't even started. Looks like it's going to be a long day.

At least it's not raining. Just kidding, it's like a torrential downpour out there. Hurricane Rita in Michigan, even. Aren't you glad you read Things Loved today? Rather cheery wasn't it?

No comments: