Friday, October 28, 2005

Best Weekend Ever


ben
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
So, so quick today... I really don't even have time to be posting this, but I promised I would speak of my "rewards" for studying so hard lately, and the time has finally come.

In a half hour, Anna and I are leaving to see Ben Folds in Kalamazoo. If you know me at all, you know that I can hardly contain my excitement and I'm absolutely dying to see Ben in all his glory- his live performance is unbeatable, in my humble opinion. Also, Anna is a Ben Folds Concert Virgin, so she has no idea what is in store. I can't wait to see how much she loves it (I know she will).

Also, tomorrow is our third annual halloween party. If you haven't been invited, it's either cause I never see you anymore or I just plain don't like you. If it's the former, feel free to stop by. This party is stressing me out to no end, but everyone seems really excited and the costumes sound like they will be really cool this year. Excited, excited.

Finally, in an unexpected reward that actually happened last weekend, Jeff Garcia started for the Lions and they beat the Browns (most important game of the season so far this year for me because of the heated rivalry that Jacob, from Cleveland and I, from Detroit have). Unfortunately I am probably not going to be able to watch the game this Sunday because of the mass amounts of homework I still have to do, but oh well.

Dang, too long, gotta go! Have a good weekend, as I know mine will be absolutely SMASHING!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Awesome re: Ben Folds!!! Please do a post on how it was. I'm going to see Gwen Stefani/Black Eyed Peas tonight! WOO HOO!