Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Third Annual Liberty Halloween Party


Halloween '05 011
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Hmm... don't really know what to say about the party except it was stressful but very fun. People got drunk and effed up my house, I dropped a camera that wasn't mine on the kitchen floor (yes, it broke), and Brad's brother almost pissed in my recycling bin. Wait, did I say it was fun?

I guess it was, but I don't want to do it ever again. So when next Halloween is approaching and I start yapping on about having a party, please, please remind me of this post.

I think the best thing about the party was the costumes. Everyone looked amazing. Among my favorites: Metrosexual Satan, Spaceghost, David Bowie from Labrynth, Joe Dirt, and members of Team Zissou. Of course, you can see that Keri and I looked great, as the goddess Nike and a Detroit Lion, respectively.

1 comment:

freethoughtguy said...

Next year, just come to The Castro!