Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Usual Suspects


usual suspects
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
I'm sitting upstairs at Rendez-Vous again (I know you are surprised), attempting to finish this paper that's been giving me a lot more trouble than I expected (bad paper, No!) and it is super quiet up here. This can obviously be explained by the UofM/Ohio State game that's going on at the moment, you know everyone in town is either there or at a tailgate or something.

Except for not everyone is there... I'm not there, and neither is my little Rendez-Vous family. The Usual Suspects, as I so fondly call them. The group of individuals that come here every day to study, like me. I don't know their names, nor do I really care to, but I know they've got my back. And I've got theirs. How sweet.

No comments: