Saturday, November 19, 2005

Jake's in the Element


2006 Element
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
My dear friend Jacob is the proud new owner of a brand new beautiful Honda Element. I'm extremely excited about this because it was the vehicle that I was advocating for him to get. When he took me for a ride in it, I was not dissapointed. It's beautiful! Not only does it lack the weird black plastic on the outside of previous models, the interior is way cooler than I expected. "Stadium seating" in the back seat, a massive sunroof, and seats that fold down to make a giant bed for camping make it into one of the most amazing things I have experienced (I know, I need to get out more).

But now I'm jealous... not that I don't love my "new" Geo, it's just dang, that thing is a beaut.

No comments: