Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What a Weekend...


kaboom
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Wow, this weekend was crazy for many reasons, and in actuality it doesn't really seem like it's over yet.
It all started on Friday night when these lovely fireworks from Ohio brightened my evening. I love things that light on fire and blow up, especially in mass quantity. Only a few were lit off that night, but it definately made me happy. The next day I went into work at 4, to find that there was no one to work the midnight shift, so I stayed until 8 in the morning. That was EXHAUSTING. But I got to catch up on my sleep on the 4th, when I made my world famous potato salad, drove out to my moms, ate some food, and promptly fell asleep for a good three hours. Then I left, plently of leftovers in hand. Thanks mom! Ah, but the holiday weekend IS over, what a shame. Luckily I've got some good pictures, expect more to come.

No comments: