Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Annual Post Art Fair Party


hoes
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
It's bound to happen once a year, and I haven't missed one yet... the Charley's after art fair party. This one was pretty good... mostly good because of the hilarious pimps and hos wandering about the upstairs of Chucks. The night turned into a drunken mess: I saw girls falling off of their chairs, guys trying to hump anything that moved on the dance floor, and *gasp* an almost fight between two of my friends. Terrible. But I guess I must have been enjoying myself a little bit, since I stayed out until SIX IN THE MORNING! I haven't done that since I was a member of the Charley's crew myself. Jeez, I must have been feeling youthful that night or something. I have some more great pictures from this party (thanks lisaural) so stay tuned for more pimps and hos coming your way!

No comments: