Monday, May 03, 2010

I'm Back?

So I've been teaching some folks how to blog lately, and I've been thinking to myself, I used to actually do this on a regular basis. It was kinda fun. And it allowed me to keep a record of my thoughts and feelings and activities and all that. So I'm thinking that might be a good thing to get back into. Even if no one reads (which you better) it's something that might help with the massive amounts of anxiety that I've been carrying around lately (I'm sure there'll be more on that over on Things Hated). It's worth a shot, right!? And if I decide I don't want to do it anymore, I'll stop.

That said, let's just take a look for a second at the love of my life right there, that's my baby Hiro. And ooooh boy does he love his mama. He's a little flawed (he's anemic) but aren't we all? He's super cuddly, he follows me everywhere, and he's prone to showering everyone, strangers included, with kisses. Aww.

No comments: