Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The New Kiefer?


Sarsgaard, Peter
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
I've got my eye on up-and-coming actor Peter Sarsgaard. I first noticed him in Kinsey, when I did a double take and said something like, "whoa, that guy looks like a young Kiefer Sutherland!" Which he does. Then, the other day I noticed him in a preview for Flightplan when I did another double take and said something like, "Kiefer Sutherland is in Flightplan??" Only to look it up and find that it was dear Peter.

So, check it out, I think he's going to do well in Hollywood, he's already got some nice films under his belt, such as:

Dead Man Walking
Man in the Iron Mask
Boys Don't Cry
The Cell (one of my personal faves)
Garden State
Kinsey
The Skeleton Key
Flightplan
Jarhead

Except for the last two (which I plan on seeing in the near future) I've seen all of those movies. How is it possible that I haven't noticed this hottie until recently? Am I blind??

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I absolutely loved him in "Kinsey" and "Garden State"! I totally agree with you... I think he has mad potential to make it big.