Monday, January 02, 2006

Chicago is sooo....


ChicagoSkyline
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
I need a good adjective here cause Amazing doesn't seem to be cutting it for me. I have adored the windy city since I was really young, when I felt so comfortable roaming the streets and navagating the el train that my mother would absolutely freak out.

I still love it. I had a great time there for New Years Eve, although that probably has less to do with the city and more to do with my outstanding friends who made the trip perfect for me. More on that later, once I get pics to sufficiently show what a lovely time it was. For now... just enjoy that beautiful skyline. Oh Chicago, how I love thee.

3 comments:

FrannyD said...

i found you by accident, and am pleasantly surprised with your love/hate, and with your love of chicago in particular. i, myself, love, and hate. but i've never been to chicago.

Anonymous said...

gotta say that Ive only been to the cold city once, but enjoyed it more than San Frisc. I would happily live there.

Unknown said...

I like San Fransisco... but it's been years and years and years since I've been there. Also, I'm now creeped out by any state that has a coastline.