Tuesday, January 17, 2006

KTC, The Original


ktcdrunkglamorshot
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
When I was younger, probably starting in elementary school and continuing on through college, I always did this weird thing where I would wonder if someone, somewhere, whether it be across town or across the world, was doing the same thing as I was at that particular moment. Back then, I'd be sitting in biology class and hating it or something, so the answer was probably yes... yes there is someone else hating biology at this very moment.

More recently I've started to realize that there probably isn't anyone out there who is exactly like me. No one shares my daily events and has the same thoughts and feelings as I do. At first, this realization was a little disheartining as I think when I was wondering about it earlier in life I was thinking it would be comforting if someone was like me. But I think I'm proud of it. It's pretty sweet to be an original. And screw anyone who doesn't appreciate it. So there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the blog, found it on dETROITfUNK because its title is close to my blog's title, "Things I've Noticed". Funny you should mention being unique. I think I have a complex about being different and I recently wrote a quote about being different on my blog here...

http://uh2l.blogs.com/things_ive_noticed/2006/04/quick_quote_on__1.html