Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Go Blue?


umssw
Originally uploaded by primalktc.
Well here it is, the University of Michigan School of Social Work that I will be attending in the fall. I sent them my $200 admission fee yesterday so it's pretty official. I also found out that I won't be getting nearly enough financial aid to survive, since this school is obscenely expensive. I'm kinda freaking out about it but my mother assures me that everything will be okay. I am not entirely looking forward to 16 months of being completely broke, but hopefully it will be worth it. And, coming from two parents who attended Michigan State, it's still pretty hard for me to say things like, "Go Blue" or "Hail to the Victors." I'm sure it will come with time but as it is, I'm selling my football tickets.

No comments: